Sometimes we need a little kick in the ass, and these quotes work for me as perfect sized boots for my behind. Perhaps they will work for you as well. Feel free to add your favorites to this list!
- If I waited for perfection, I would never write a word. – Margaret Atwood
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn’t quit. – Richard Bach
- The scariest moment is always just before your start. – Stephen King
- I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. – Douglas Adams
- I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday. – Unknown
- We rarely get what we want. We get what we expect.– Unknown (Yes, it’s 6 instead of 5, but we all get a little extra now and then.)